Rocky Mountain High Gaiters
Keep snow, mud, and other trail debris out of your boots with the Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiter. The Rocky Mountain High is a basic design that gets the job done without any unnecessary frills–just tough, breathable fabric securely attached to your boots.
- Tough 420D nylon stands up to years of hiking, trail debris, and hungry insects
- Super-tough Hypalon instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Elastic bottom edge keeps debris out
- Tough, inch-wide hook-and-loop front closure
- Item #ODR1096
- 420D nylon
- [front] hook-and-loop, [top] buckle
- Hypalon instep strap, reinforced boot lace hook
- Claimed Weight
- hike, camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.