The Outdoor Research Radar Visor keeps the blazing sun from cooking your noggin like a hard-boiled egg. It's a favorite of river guides, trail runners, and thru-hikers seeking extra protection from the sun, but with the rapid cooling of an open-style visor. Supplex nylon blocks harsh UV rays while retaining a lightweight, breathable feel during outdoor use. The moisture-wicking headband promotes evaportive cooling as you sweat, making this visor ideally suited for fast-moving activities. Another cool feature, the foldable brim facilitates easy-stashing convenience in your backpack or cargo pocket.
- Blocks scorching sunshine during outdoor recreation
- Supplex nylon is breathable, lightweight, and quick-drying
- Moisture-wicking headband promotes evaporative cooling
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from harsh UV radiation
- Foldable brim for easy-stashing convenience
- Adjustable strap with secure-buckle closure
- Item #ODR00L2
- Supplex nylon
- adjustable strap with buckle
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, running, paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.