- Detail Images
Enjoy the view, no matter the weather.
The Outdoor Research Panorama Point Jacket helps you brave stormy weather without breaking the bank. This technical shell features a 2.5-layer waterproof membrane that will keep you dry when the sky cracks over your trail, but still boasts a breathability that lets you keep hiking as hard as ever. Fully sealed seams ensure that not a single drop of rain slips past your defenses, and they're offset at the shoulders for chafe-free comfort beneath your pack. Outdoor Research equipped the Panorama Point with a fully adjustable, wire-brimmed hood, and underarm zips for venting out any excess body heat that you work up on your way to that scenic overlook.
- Technical rain shell for the trail or everyday use
- Ventia membrane offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Mechanical stretch for easy movements on the trail
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs seal out the stormy weather
- Pit zips let you dump heat if you're moving fast in the rain
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Regular fit for easy layering on colder adventures