So what if it's raining?
- A durable rain jacket for rainy adventures
- 2.5-layer shell repels rain and wind
- Zippered pockets stash trail snacks for later
- Durable nylon construction can withstand wear and tear
- Wire-brimmed hood sheds rain from your face
- Underarm venting dumps heat when the sun comes out
- Q & A
Great Rain Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I've been wearing this for about 1.5 months now and I really like it. I was doing a lot of research when it came to getting a versatile rain jacket and this one fits the bill. I preferred this one over similar lines to North Face and Black Diamond (both of which I tested out). I caught this on sale for like $90 and I'm convinced there is not a better rain jacket at that price point. It's not goretex, but so far it has kept me dry in really rainy conditions.
It has the classic OR athletic fit which I have come to really enjoy. OR makes great products and I continue to buy their gear. Impressive stuff and I'd suggest this jacket if you're looking for a good all around, versatile rain jacket without breaking the bank.