Outdoor ResearchPanorama Point Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
So what if it's raining?
Your Outdoor Research Men's Panorama Point saves the day when looming clouds threaten your afternoon hike. This technical rain shell sports a 2.5-layer fully seam sealed shell that repels stormy weather, and a stretchy ripstop nylon construction that moves with you on the trail. Underarm zippers dump heat when the sun comes out and the wire-brimmed hood sheds rain from your eyes.
- A durable rain jacket for rainy adventures
- 2.5-layer shell repels rain and wind
- Zippered pockets stash trail snacks for later
- Durable nylon construction can withstand wear and tear
- Wire-brimmed hood sheds rain from your face
- Underarm venting dumps heat when the sun comes out