- Detail Images
Set a speedy pace.
You don't necessarily want to be the fastest backcountry skier on the skin track so much as you just want to get the whole skinning part over with so you can start enjoying the downhill. Your calves might be burning, and the frosted air feels like it's stabbing your lungs at each breath, but at least you can find comfort in the Outdoor Research Pacesetter Sensgloves. This athletic, lightweight training glove has that touch of weather protection and warmth required for steep skins in cold spaces.
- Lightweight, athletic glove for alpine touring or nordic skiing
- Breathable, quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabrication
- Soft fleece lining adds a touch of warmth
- Synthetic suede palm with grip print
- Touchscreen compatibility