Made for the mountains with amplified style.
Embrace style and warmth with Outdoor Research Mikala Henley shirt. Encompassing technical fabrics with fashion-forward, the Mikala Henley captures the essence of a chic top that is equally at home underneath your down jacket as you skin your way into the backcountry as it is at your local art-walk on a frosty night. This classic Henley is made from a polyester blend that feels soft against your skin, and wicks away sweat to keep you dry when you get going (or the wine gets flowing). Thumb holes are the perfect addition on a ski day, sealing the unfriendly gap between your glove and jacket, or simply use the thumb holes to extend your sleeve down to your palm for a cozy hug when it's not cold enough to warrant gloves.
- A stylish and technical long sleeve for hiking or sipping cab-sauv
- Thumbholes add extra coziness to your wrists and hands
- Wick away sweat and moisture with polyester nylon blend fabric
- Pair this boat neck with your favorite scarf, mittens, and a latte
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I wanted a more casual looking top for climbing and romping around in the woods that also performs, and I'm super pleased with the Mikala so far. It feels like a workout top but looks like an around-town top, so it's perfect for trips. The ruched sleeves add a nice look, and the fit is flattering yet comfortable. Perfect for fall and winter layering!