Up To No Good.
Mountain runners have to be masochists, but there’s no reason their gear, at least, can’t be comfortable. The soft and stretchy Hijinx Men’s Pant is definitely that, but Outdoor Research also designed it to ward off the sun, fight wind and water, and comfortably hold a bundle of snacks, so running up 5,000 feet of rocky and dusty vert stays about as pleasant as possible.
- When the line between hiking and running blurs, it’s time for the Hijinx
- Save your delicate leg skin with UPF 50 sun protection
- Run like the wind in the Hijinx’s articulated knees and gusseted crotch
- Built to be highly stretchy and wind- and water-resistant for maximum mountain function
- Q & A
Best cold weather active pant
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These things are great. Perfect for cold runs and rides. Even when you get warm on the way up, these things seem to keep you at the perfect temp. The width of the pant bottom is perfect, can ride my bikes hard and still not get caught in the chain. Cant recommend these more.