Why We Like The Outdoor research Helium Rain Jacket
The sky doesn't wait for us to finish our rappel before it opens up; so we don't hesitate to reach for our Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket before leaving the house. This ultra lightweight go-to jacket shields us from even the nastiest wet-weather squall so we can focus on safety and gear, plus it packs into the zippered chest pocket for easy storage.
- Lightweight, rugged, and waterproof rain jacket
- Pertex Diamond Fuse fabric delivers protection and mobility
- Fully taped seams prevent even lingering moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable hood achieves coverage without sacrificing visibility
- Water-resistant zippers keep your valuables dry and safe
- Elastic cuffs complete a seal between you and the cold, wet outside
- Stuff pocket quickly stashes the jacket when not in use
- Item #ODRZ8T0
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED
- [membrane/laminate] Pertex Shield DS stretch (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 30D ripstop (100% nylon)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 26.5in
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.