Why We Like The Helium Rain Jacket
The sky doesn't wait for us to finish our rappel before it opens up; so we don't hesitate to reach for our Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket before leaving the house. This ultra lightweight go-to jacket shields us from even the nastiest wet-weather squall so we can focus on safety and gear, plus it packs into the zippered chest pocket for easy storage.
- Lightweight, rugged, and waterproof rain jacket
- Pertex Diamond Fuse fabric delivers protection and mobility
- Fully taped seams prevent even lingering moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable hood achieves coverage without sacrificing visibility
- Water-resistant zippers keep your valuables dry and safe
- Elastic cuffs complete a seal between you and the cold, wet outside
- Stuff pocket quickly stashes the jacket when not in use
- Item #ODRZ8CY
- [membrane/laminate] Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 30D ripstop (100% nylon)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [small] 26in
- 1 chest zip
- logo, overlay
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, backpacking, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 48 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.