Why We Like The Helium Down Hooded Jacket
We believe it always helps to have a little extra protection before heading into the wilds. That's why we really appreciate that Outdoor Research gave the Helium Down Hooded Jacket an exceptionally abrasion-resistant shell, as well as waterproof shoulders and a waterproof hood. And with the combination of the lightweight Diamond Fuse Technology and highly packable high-fill down, this jacket ensures you'll be bringing it along on every mountain adventure you can.
- Lightweight, packable warmth for technical alpine pursuits
- Waterpoof membrane at hood and shoulders shakes off precipitation
- Lightweight, highly durable materials fend off snags and tears
- High-loft down delivers an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio
- Mechanical stretch ensures unrestricted mobility as you belay
- Elastic finish at cuffs keeps out chilly weather
- Item #ODRZ8D1
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate](hood, shoulders) Pertex Shield w/Diamond Fuse Technology (2.5-layer), [face fabric] Pertex Quantum w/Diamond Fuse Technology (100% 30D ripstop nylon), [lining] 100% 20D nylon ripstop
- 800+ goose down, responsibly sourced
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.