So long, frostbite.
With the Outdoor Research Women's Flurry Sensor Glove, you won't have to worry about your blustery backcountry excursions ending in frozen digits. Made with a wool blend shell, this glove resists snow and moisture while shielding your hands from winter cold. A fleece interior offers cozy warmth, so you'll be able to bypass the whole glacier stage and move straight to hot cocoa after your hike. Grip-sensitive silicone finger and palm prints provide touchscreen compatibility and dexterity, making it easier to blaze trail with your new trekking poles.
- A lightweight glove for cool-to-cold weather excursions
- Wool blend construction provides insulation and moisture management
- Fleece lining offers cozy warmth
- Silicone finger prints for touchscreen compatibility
- Silicone palm prints for superior gripping power