Love at first wear.
Fall in love with the Outdoor Research Women's Floodlight Down Parka for it's warmth and robust stance against the craziest weather. With fully taped seams and a water-resistant fabric, this parka will keep you warm in wet conditions and frigid conditions alike. The Floodlight also cinches where you need the extra heat-retention and offers extra space for free range of motion and helmet wear. This jacket is your new warmer, drier best friend on your outdoor adventures.
- A warm, water-resistant down parka for enjoying cold weather
- Fully taped seams offer extra protection against wetness
- Drawstring hem keeps warmth in
- Hook-and-loop cuffs for personalized fit
- Helmet-friendly hood fit comfortably
- Panels under arms offer extra mobility
- Q & A
Great for Skiing and Everyday
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I love this jacket. Not only is it super warm, but it's really comfortable. I find that I forget to take it off sometimes when I get home because I like wearing it so much. The length of the jacket is a little longer than expected but perfect for keeping warm and when sitting on the cold chair lift. I've worn this jacket in some pretty wet conditions and it keeps me warm and dry.