What's got two thumbs, a knack for getting themselves into precarious situations, and forgets sunscreen on the regular? Not the Outdoor Research Men's Ferrosi Utility Long-Sleeve Shirt—but, you, on the other hand, do have a penchant for type 2 fun. The Ferrosi Utility Shirt is fashioned in the same light as the rest of the Ferrosi line thanks to a dependably weather-resistant and windproof fabric that's also equal parts stretchy and quick-drying. This construction means that the Ferrosi is more than adept at handling long climbs, short hikes, or really short jaunts into town. And to bolster its adaptability, this shirt is equipped with two zippered pockets that keeps keys or an extra tube of sunscreen close at hand.
- A jack-of-all-trades shirt for short hikes and long climbs
- Weather-resistant fabric is also stretchy and quick-drying
- UPF 50+ rating provides passive protection from the sun
- Zippered pockets assures safe passage for small necessities
- Sleeves feature roll-up tabs for your convenience
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
This shirt is better than I hoped. It is light and cool, but has enough weight to wear all year.
The pockets are very functional and the snaps are way better than buttons.
I wear a large and it fits well. I am 5' 9", 160 lbs, built like a guy who works in an office all day.