Why We Like The Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pant
We believe that if you can't wear your current pants up mountain peaks, on long plane rides, and to the brewery after the crag, then it's time to upgrade. And we've found that there are few better options than the Ferrosi Pants from Outdoor Research. Not only does the lightweight nature of these pants make it an easy choice for light-and-fast movement in the mountains, but it also prevents lingering moisture from clinging close to your body for hours on end. Accidentally tip your canoe? No worries, the Ferrosi pants dry up and get the adventure back on track in no time.
- The perfect technical pants for, well, just about everything
- Regular fit promotes a natural range of motion
- Cinch closure at cuff eases transition from indoors to outdoors
- Stretchy ripstop protects from sharp branches while bushwacking
- Cargo pocket secures valuables for days at the crag or in town
- Fabric dries quickly after river crossings or canoe mishaps
- Harness-compatible waist has drawcord for custom climbing comfort
- Item #ODRZ8MT
- 90D stretch woven ripstop (86% nylon, 14% spandex), DWR finish
- [short] 29in [regular] 31in
- Leg Opening
- cinch cuffs
- 2 front, 1 thigh zip
- internal drawcord, harness-compatible
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- casual, climbing, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.