Ferrosi Convertible Pant
Outdoor Research took design and function into consideration when creating the Convertible Ferrosi Pant. Nylon and spandex merry together to create a breathable and flexible pant that takes wearers from scree fields to city streets, and added waterproofing protects in fast-changing mountain conditions. When the weather heats up, zip off the lower pants for shorts, and as the sun dips below the horizon, reattach for added warmth.
Multiple zippered pockets keep passports and phones protected and within reach when traveling through crowded city centers, and the higher waist works well with harnesses or backpack waist straps for added comfort on long days. Take the Ferrosi’s from crag to work and then stuff them in your pack for your next international adventure.
- Durable softshell pants for the alpine or abroad
- Nylon ripstop material protects in scree and overgrowth
- Zippered hand pockets keep valuables safe and close
- Convertible design keeps you adaptable in changing temps
- Soft waistband for little to no chafing
- Item #ODR00V7
- 86% nylon ripstop, 14% spandex
- [pant] 31in, [short] 9.5in
- 2 front, 1 zippered thigh
- button, zipper
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8] 11.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.