Echo Hooded Long-Sleeve Shirt
Boasting an ultralight feel and integrated sun protection, the Outdoor Research Echo Hooded Long-Sleeve Shirt is a unique performance top that'll be an integral part of your outdoor life in warm weather. Thanks to OR's cooling Airvent fabric you've got breathable comfort and moisture-wicking performance during hikes and rides, while UPF 15 sun protection helps keep your skin safe from harmful UV radiation. And thanks to its ultralight feel, you won't have to worry about overheating in warm weather, ensuring an effective and comfortable solution for skin safety in the summer. There's also ActiveFresh anti-odor technology ensuring that you won't be feeling funky when your adventure is over, giving you a perfect active piece for the trip to the summit and the fireside hangout afterwards.
- Ultralight hoodie with sun protection on warm-weather adventures
- Airvent fabric offers breathable and moisture-wicking performance
- UPF 15 sun protection guards your skin on exposed missions
- Fixed hood helps keep your face and neck protected as well
- Raglan sleeves enhance mobility on runs and climbs
- Flat seams prevent chafing while you move
- Fold-over cuffs keeps sleeves in place during activity
- Lightweight feel is ideal for both active and casual summer wear
- Item #ODR00WA
- AirVent (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 4.3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, downhill, enduro, hiking, river fishing, road running, sport climbing, stillwater fishing, trad climbing, trail, trail running, training, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.