- Detail Images
Pack in a pack in a sack.
Outdoor Research's Dry Isolation Backpack stows inside an included stuff sack that's smaller than a can of beer so you can take it on any backpacking trip. A fully taped, PU-coated construction makes the Dry Isolation ideal for trips with wet weather in the forecast, and the roll-top closure offers the same waterproof seal that dry bags for kayaking have. This backpack has a capacity suitable for long side trips away from camp.
- Weather protective summit pack for side trips from basecamp
- Fully taped, PU-coated construction for water protection
- Roll-top closure offers a waterproof seal
- Backpack stows in included small stuff sack for compact storage
- Q & A
Perfect day pack!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Wherever I go, I always have a backpack full of random things but most importantly, running clothing and gear so I can jump right onto the trails right after work! About a month ago my car was broken into and my favorite special backpack was stolen! It was an REI Flash backpack. I decided to purchase this pack as a replacement and I love it so far. It's the perfect size for all of the usual stuff I carry around. I also really like the bungee cord it has on the outside for extra stuff carrying power!