Why We Like The Outdoor Research Coldfront Down Beanie
When the sun starts to lower and the chill sets in at camp, we pull on the Coldfront Down Beanie. This puffy beanie is packed with heat-trapping 650-fill goose down for lofty warmth, while the ultralight, compressible design goes virtually unnoticed when tucked away in our pack.
- Insulated beanie for chilly treks and campsites
- Ripstop material is wind- and water-resistant
- Goose down provides lightweight, insulation
- Item #ODRZ8QT
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 53% recycled polyester, 47% recycled polyester ripstop, DWR treatement, [insulation] 650-fill responsibly sourced goose down
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.