Best Vest Friend.
With high-pile, fuzzy fleece, a cozy hood and the causality of a vest, Outdoor Research's Casia Vest is an article you won't leave the house without. This vest sports tough, woven overlays, but breathes so you can wear this comfy layer on nearly any adventure. Aside from wearing the Casia out and about, the snug hood makes it the ideal vest for lounging and reading, or just basking in cushy warmth.
- A furry fleece vest for staying comfy wherever your day takes you
- Flat seam front zipper for effortless layering
- Adjustable hood to keep cold air out
- Zip pockets for secure storage and extra warmth
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
This is the softest fleece you'll wear - I was so happy to be wearing it! It's not as warm as some other options, but this is really all about the feel of the fabric. I wore it over a baselayer while hanging out at camp and it gave me that little bit of extra comfort and warmth. Fits true to size and has super cozy pockets.