- Detail Images
Give Your Run A Boost.
As a mere mortal, you're not impervious to Mother Nature's foul-weather ways. So when the going gets rough, reach for the Outdoor Research Men's Boost Jacket to protect you on your next trail run. The Boost is resistant to wind and water, offering light protection in the face of inclement weather and ensuring adaptive performance both on the uphill and downhill. Meanwhile, the stretch inserts not only provide enhanced mobility, but also allow you to release body heat when you're on the move. And should the sun come out to play, the Boost can be easily stuffed and stored within the rear zippered pocket, which doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
- Maintain light protection with this running jacket
- Nylon exterior is resistant to wind and water
- Stretch panels offer mobility and temperature regulation
- Zippered pockets accommodate gels or bars
- Reflective details boost visibility
- Thumbholes keep jacket in place and secure
- Slim fit provides unencumbered mobility