Keeping your hands toasty from city streets to the ski resort, your fingers will appreciate the Outdoor Research Men's Backstop Sensor Mittens all winter long. Radiant fleece offers a plush, warm feel, and Gore Windstopper on the back panels stops icy gusts in their tracks. Suede panels on the thumbs allow you to snap pics and fire off texts without exposing your bare skin to the cold, and silicone grip on the palm prevents you from dropping your phone in the slush. Wear them alone when you're walking the dog in the cold, or layer them under waterproof shell mittens when you're headed up to make some turns in the mountains.
- Versatile mitts that can be worn alone or layered under shell
- Radiant fleece offers plush warmth and wicks moisture
- Windstopper back of hand blocks icy breezes
- Suede thumb is touchscreen-compatible
- Silicone pattern on palm for extra grip
- Elasticized wrist seals in heat