- Detail Images
Toasty refuge for cold hands.
From walking the dog to skiing the resort, keep your hands toasty in frigid weather with the Outdoor Research Women's Backstop Sensor Mitts. Radiant fleece offers a plush, warm feel, and Gore Windstopper on the back panels stops icy gusts in their tracks. Suede panels on the thumbs allow you to snap pics and fire off texts without exposing your bare skin to the cold, and silicone grip on the palm prevents you from dropping your phone in the slush. Wear them alone during everyday activities when it's cold, or layer them under waterproof shell mittens when you're headed up to the mountains.
- Versatile mitts that can be worn alone or as liner
- Radiant fleece offers plush warmth and wicks moisture
- Windstopper back of hand blocks icy breezes
- Suede thumb is touchscreen-compatible
- Silicone pattern on palm for extra grip
- Elasticized wrist seals in heat