Do it all, then do some more.
Skin tracks, trails, granite walls—however you make your ascents, do it in the Outdoor Research Ascendant Nimbus Hoodie. Designed for medium output shoulder-season outings and high intensity cold weather pursuits, this highly versatile midlayer works year round to keep you comfortable and regulated.
It's got a Pertex Microlight softshell that offers wind and water resistance for fickle alpine environments, and also has plenty of stretch for any technical movements you need to perform. The key to this piece is the Polartec Alpha Direct insulation, which works with your body to keep you comfortably warm you and regulate your temperature, putting an end to the constant layering and unlayering that often accompanies cold weather pursuits. Its ultralight weight and slim fit make it an ideal midlayer for frigid days at the resort, as well as a perfect outer layer on fall and spring days.
- A versatile midlayer that won't leave you stuffy
- Regulating fleece insulation helps you avoid constant unlayering
- Outer softshell is wind and water resistant for inclement weather
- Stretchy fabric lets you perform any movement you need to
- Handwarmer pockets and adjustable hem keep out the cold
- Helmet compatible hood for all of your activities
- Internal thumb loops help with easy layering