Why We Like The ActiveIce Spectrum Sun Hoodie
The idea of wearing a hoodie to cool down might seem counterintuitive, but Outdoor Research's ActiveIce Spectrum Sun Hoodie uses self-cooling technology to keep us comfy on warm, sunny hikes. Plenty of sun protection and moisture-wicking breathability keep us moving up and down mountains in refreshed comfort when temps are rising.
- Lightweight, cooling hoodie for trail adventures in warm temps
- ActiveIce cooling fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stretches
- 3-panel hood and thumbholes secure shady coverage
- UPF 50 maximizes sun protection against harsh rays
- Item #ODRZ8MB
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Center Back Length
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, running, training, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.