Why We Like Osprey Hikelite 18L Backpack
Getting outside for a day hike doesn't mean we need to weigh ourselves down. The Osprey Hikelite 18 Backpack provides just enough room for our vitals without breaking our back—and without breaking our bank account. With 18 liters of space, we've got room for our rain shell, a warm layer, and lunch, and the hydration-compatible pouch can hold up to a three-liter reservoir. With its minimalist design and well-ventilated back panel, it's a lightweight choice for hikers, travelers, and everyday commuters.
- Lightweight day pack for day hikes and casual use
- High-denier nylon for durability and abrasion-resistance
- PFAS-free DWR sheds light rain and snow
- Airspeed suspension keeps weight off our back for ventilation
- Dual compression side straps to secure our load
- Trekking pole attachments for easy access to poles
- Raincover included stores easily at base of the pack
- Light hipbelt is removable for more casual wear
- Item #OSPZ1GE
- Responsible Collection
- [fabric] bluesign®️ APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100D recycled nylon, PFAS-free DWR coating
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- 1 zippered main, 2 mesh side, 1 bottom (raincover),
- Laptop Sleeve
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.