Ortovox Ultra 260 Merino 1/2 Zip Long Sleeve - Men's
- 90% merino wool, 10% nylon
- Insulation Weight:
- Claimed Weight:
- [size M] 9oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, hiking, road running, snowshoe hiking, trail running, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Where there's a will, there's a way.
You're a complex human being, with multiple interests and lots of choices. At least at the bottom (or should we say base?) of each athletic decision you make, you've really only one question to ask yourself: am I having fun? Start each activity you're gunning for with the Ortovox Men's Ultra 260 Merino 1/2 Zip Long Sleeve, and thanks to performance breathability and air-trapping wool fibers, you're sure to have a good time. Ortovox has woven a single nylon thread through the interior of the wool yarn in the face fabric, giving performance stretch to the natural fibers and allowing it dry out even faster than wool alone. Plus, two layer construction ensures that only wool is actually against your skin, creating a microclimate that's warm and odor resistant. Now go play.
- Half-zip baselayer offers performance in a myriad of sports
- Two-layer construction combines a wool-nylon blend with wool lining
- Wool traps air for warmth and wicks away odor-causing perspiration
- Stretch in the nylon gives you the mobility you need to play outside
- Semi-fitted for layering under your shell or reducing bulk when worn alone