- Detail Images
Bring home the bacun.
If you've long pined for a year-round, versatile pant, look no further than the Ortovox Men's Bacun Pant to cater to your alpine touring, climbing, or hiking pursuits. The Bacun features a hybrid fabric construction that consists of a polyamide and merino wool blend that not only offers protection from light precipitation and moisture, but also ensures ample moisture-wicking and quick-drying capabilities so you stay dry and comfortable no matter the conditions.
The Cordura instep patches safeguard your footwear from sharp crampons and ski edges, while the internal snow gaiters are removable for seasonal adaptability. Additionally, the ankle features an internal adjustment for a secure feel when you need it, and the high waist offers added coverage and is fully adjustable for a customized fit.
- A versatile, year-round pant for touring or climbing
- Hybrid construction is breathable, quick-drying, and stretchy
- Kick patches safeguard footwear against sharp edges
- High waist offers added coverage and is adjustable
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Ankle features internal adjustment for personalized fit
- Gaiters are removable for seasonal adaptability