Stoneham Pant - Boys'
Why We Like The Orage Stoneham Pant
Equipped with lofty insulation and a non-stuffy waterproof membrane, the Stoneham Pant feels as good as it looks on the mountain. And because it's OKEO-TEX certified, we can rest assured that our young one's gear is free from harmful substances.
- Ski and snowboard pant for full shred days at the resort
- PRIME 10 membrane for breathable, waterproof protection
- Synthetic Warm SI insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Boot gaiters help keep snow out of layers during a tumble
- Zippered pockets keep small mountain essentials secure
- Item #ORGV68S
- [membrane/laminate] PRIME 10 (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR coating
- 100g Warm SI (synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 zippered hand
- belt loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.