From handling a snowball ambush courtesy of her older brother to cruising the blues with you at the resort, the Orage Girls' Sequel Jacket will keep your daughter warm and dry through all but the worst of winter weather. Prime 10 fabric is named as such for the 10K/10K waterproof and breathable ratings that will protect her from wet and snowy weather. Two different hefts of synthetic insulation keep your daughter's core warm and her arms moving freely, letting her sport a distinctly feminine profile. Underarm zips let her dump surplus heat quickly if the hike up the ridgeline gets intense.
The Sequel is longer in back than the Orage Nala jacket, offering extra coverage for your young shredder's backside. The winds preceding the arctic cold front won't touch her head, thanks to the adjustable, fleece-lined hood. When spring skiing becomes the norm, the hood comes off. The built-in powder skirt smacks down snow spray, and hand gaiters keep her wrists warm, even if she loses her glove liners. The multitude of pockets give your girl a separate place for her cola-flavored lipbalm, cherry-flavored lipbalm, ski pass, goggles, and fruity melon bubble-gum. And, of course, her phone. Duh.
- Toasty, protective, and fashionable jacket for the slopes
- Waterproof, breathable protection ensures dry comfort
- Lofty synthetic insulation throughout keeps her cozy
- Regular fit offers plenty of room for layers
- Powder skirt helps keep snow on the outside
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps her both safe and warm
- Hand gaiters acts as a defense against frigid temps
- Multiple pockets stashes her smaller necessities