- Detail Images
Kill the glare.
Suited for active wearers with larger faces, the Optic Nerve Voodoo Polarized Sunglasses provide a slightly larger fit with less aggressive style than Optic's other shades. The polarized lens eliminates all harsh glare from the equation, so you can clearly focus on your running and cycling efforts without constantly being distracted. The durable TR90 nylon frame stands up to all the abuse you can dish out, meaning it'll last through every accidental drop and spill along the way. Adjustable nose pads ensure a secure, slip-free fit, even as you start to sweat while exercising outdoors. Plus, it's compatible with Optic Nerve's RX Adapter (sold separately), allowing you to snap a prescription lens to the Voodoo without any issues.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sport sunglasses for wearers with larger faces
- Polarized lens eliminates distracting glare
- Durable TR90 frame stands up to regular abuse
- Adjustable nose pads for a secure, non-slip fit
- Blocks 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Compatible with separate RX Adapter
- Comes with soft and hard case