- Detail Images
Equal parts lightweight and stretchy, the O'Neill Women's Jeremy Jones 3L Shell provides unimpeded mobility on the deepest days and warmest ones, too. This shell is designed to cater to your backcountry touring pursuits, but it's happy to tag along on those days spent at the resort, as well.
More specifically, though. The jacket features a fully waterproof and breathable exterior that protects against precipitation, errant snow, and spring time slush. Fully taped seams bolster your protection from moisture, and the additional DWR treatment fends off light precipitation. Meanwhile, the water-resistant zippers and grippy powder skirt further defend your baselayers from sneaky powder. However, should the temperatures begin to warm up, the jacket is outfitted with zippered underarm vents to ensure on-the-go temperature regulation as you skin or schuss your way down. And, not to mention, the bevvy of pack-compatible pockets offer easy storage for necessities.
- A technical, lightweight shell for on-or off-piste snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- DWR treatment and fully taped seams bolster defense
- Zippered underarm ventilation provides temperature regulation
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Hood and hem are adjustable for a personalized fit
- Powder skirt keeps errant snow at bay