Why We Like The Nohea Heu Slipper
Translating to "pretty, fuzziness of fleece", the Nohea Heu Slipper uses a soft and cozy sherpa fleece to keep your feet nice and warm in cooler weather. On the inside of the slipper, a dual-density PU footbed, elastic gore panels, and a cushy gel insert combine to create a customized fit. The non-marking rubber outsole features a fishing-net-inspired design, creating superior traction and making this a great slipper for wearing around the house.
- Cozy sherpa fleece slipper designed for warmth in cool climates
- Dual-density PU footbed and cushy gel insert ensure max support
- Elastic gore panels help to create a customized fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides superior traction
- Fits true to size with a standard width and arch
- Item #OLUY04P
- [upper, lining] sherpa fleece
- [outsole] non-marking rubber, [footbed] dual-density polyurethane
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.