Best in class.
The versatile Oboz Women's Sawtooth Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot is built to comfortably handle everything from arduous ten-mile hikes in Glacier National Park to slow, flat meandering trails at your neighboring state park. Waterproof and breathable, the B-Dry membrane promises that you'll be dry (get it?) when you're caught in a sudden rain storm or your foot slips on the log bridging a small stream.
Rugged nubuck leather ensures comfort and durability, while the mesh, moisture-wicking lining keeps things breathable and sweat-free on warmer outings. Low-density EVA pods and a high-density EVA sculpted arch work together in the O-Fit insole to promote a neutral foot position and add cushioned comfort when scrambling over boulders and scree fields. Oboz gave this boot a similarly named Sawtooth rubber outsole with grippy sidewall lugs to chew up loose and muddy terrain without any added bulk.
- Comfort, versatility, and protection meet in this hiking boot
- B-Dry membrane delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Nubuck leather upper is abrasion-resistant and comfortable
- 3D molded heel counter locks down your heel with natural comfort
- Dual-density EVA cushions your foot and adds neutral positioning
- Nylon shank increases stability on rock-strewn trails
- Sawtooth outsole with lugs gives you traction on varied terrain