Why We Like The Bozeman Mid B-DRY Boot
Built for taking to the streets or the patch of singletrack dirt the Oboz Bozeman Mid B-DRY Boot is a functional piece of footwear for the everyday hiker. As supportive on the pavement as it is on dirt we wear this boot near-daily and appreciate the immense amount of grip. A less aggressive sole leads itself to be great all-day wear and our choice for quick after-work hikes. The Oboz O FIT footbed is great for those of us on our feet all day too all while being made from sustainable biomass.
- Comfortable boot for all-day wearing on and off the trail
- Synthetic upper nubuck leather is abrasion resistant and won't stretch out
- Lace closure brings a repeatable tight fit
- EVA midsole is gender-specific with differing thickness throughout
- Granite peak footbed features less aggressive lugs for light trail performance
- Item #OBZG03X
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, synthetic
- recycled synthetic
- O FIT
- Granite Peak
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, walking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.