At the portage of fun.
Fortified for winter weather, the Obermeyer Boys' Porter Pant helps make those crispy-cool temperatures more manageable. The Porter features a waterproof, breathable exterior that fends off moisture and precipitation, while the synthetic insulation maintains warmth—even when wet. Additionally, the reinforced seat and knees help withstand years of abuse, whether it's from Junior himself or from a younger cousin or brother, and the reinforced scuff guards endure sharp ski or board edges. A bevy of pockets keep necessities closed, and the mesh-lined vents help regulate temperature should he begin to warm up.
- A hardy pair of ski or snowboard pants for winter
- Waterproof, breathable exterior fends off moisture
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth
- Mesh-lined vents maintain temperature regulation
- Extended Wear System extends hem extra 2in