- Detail Images
Tackle the weather head-on.
When it comes to weather protection and warmth this winter, the Obermeyer Men's Force Suspender Pant makes a formidable opponent against rain, sleet, snow, and frozen temps. Crafted from a stretchy polyester fabric, the Force is fortified with a waterproof, breathable HydroBlock Pro membrane to help you stay dry in some of the winter's worst storms. Then, synthetic insulation throughout boosts you warmth and comfort through slow, frigid chairlift rides.
Obermeyer also equipped this pant with Control Zone Ventilation (CZV) for quick cool downs where you want it and when you need it. Ski Contour articulated knees enhance your natural range of motion for navigating tight trees, while the water-resistant powder cuffs prevents deep snow from sneaking in and soaking your baselayers. Plus, an array of zippered, water-resistant pockets safely and securely store your on-hill essentials.
- Winterproof suspender pant for protection on deep days
- Waterproof, breathable fabric defends against the elements
- Synthetic insulation traps precious heat
- Suspenders are removable and adjustable for options
- Regular fit offers room for baselayers
- Zippered ventilation releases excess heat quickly
- Powder cuffs block out deep snow
- Multiple pockets stash smaller essentials