Why We Like The Obermeyer Altair Jacket
With dynamic style and the movement to match, the Obermeyer Altair Jacket keeps our kids ride-ready in any snow condition. HydroBlock Sport fabric keeps moisture off our little shredders' layers while maintaining the breathability, flexibility, and articulation they need to succeed on the bunny hill and beyond.
- Junior ski jacket keeps kids active on the mountain
- Waterproof HydroBlock Sport fabric repels flakes for dry warmth
- Stretch material and Full-Motion Articulation for comfortable movement
- Fixed hood features fleece ear-warmers for extra heat
- I-Grow system keeps up with young shredders' growth spurts
- Reflective details keep kids visible in cloudy and after-dark conditions
- Included compass helps adventurous skiers find their way back to the lodge
- Item #OBMG4AP
This item contains PFAS and cannot be shipped to some states. View Shipping Policy
- [membrane/laminate] HydroBlock Sport, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- [torso] 220g synthetic, [sleeves] 180g synthetic, [hood] 80g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 hook-and-loop flap front
- Powder Skirt
- elastic hem
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.