Chiseled design, glare-free optics.
The Oakley Polarized Valve Sunglasses take a bold, masculine design and throw in high-performance optics for a truly iconic pair of shades. These polarized sunglasses cut down on glare from shimmering surfaces, allowing you to focus on your favorite sport or simply enjoy the view with unprecedented clarity. These sunglasses feature a lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame for hours of comfortable wear. The integrated Unobtanium ear and nose pads cling to your face, even under sweaty conditions.
Blocking the sun's damaging rays, the impact-resistant Plutonite lens filters out 100% of UV radiation and high-energy blue light that causes eye strain. In addition, the lens' Iridium coating (all models except fog/grey polarized) balances light transmission for crystal-clear vision.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame
- Lens meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for impact protection
- Polarized Plutonite lens
- Iridium coating (all models except matte fog/grey polarized)
- Unobtanium ear and nose pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK00N0
- Plutonite, [all models except matte fog/grey polar] iridium lens coating
- O Matter
- Case Included
- Face Size
- medium to large
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 60 / 16 / 133mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov