Why We Like The ThinkLink Sunglasses
Oakley, a California-based brand, knows what's up when it comes to protection from those harsh UV rays. They're constantly producing quality gear from helmets to goggles and sunglasses, and they're always updating for a more current appeal. They removed the bottom rim on its popular MainLink model to make the ThinkLink Sunglasses more modern. Their Plutonite lenses filter out 100% UVA, UVB, UVC, and blue light rays up to 400nm. High Definition Optics exceed the American National's standards for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. The lightweight yet stress-resistant O Matter frame features Oakley's Three-Point Fit for proper alignment across your face.
- Modern lenses that have current tech for optimized optical protection
- High definition optics for crisp clarity that can't be beat
- O Matter frame that's stylish and functional
- Three-Point Fit for a comfortable construction
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01AQ
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- O Matter (polycarbonate)
- Case Included
- microfiber pouch
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 63 / 11 / 136mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.