Find your line.
The Oakley Women's Stickline BZI Pants give you everything you need to get out and get after it on chilly bluebird days. The two-layer FN Dry shell provides a highly water-resistant, breathable barrier between you and the mountain elements, while Thinsulate insulation shields you from frosty air. A BioZone insulated lining system promotes moisture management, insulation, and movement in critical areas. Integrated gaiters with boot hooks prevent powder from getting down your boots on all-out runs, while inner thigh zipper vents, backed with mesh inserts, allow for customized breathability.
- An insulated ski pant for chilly bluebird days at the resort
- FN Dry construction blocks out elements while remaining breathable
- Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without adding bulk
- BioZone insulated lining for moisture management and warmth
- Inner thigh zipper vents with mesh backing
- Gaiters with boot hooks to seal out snow
- Silicone gripper waistband with adjustable elastic tabs
- Q & A
BEST PANTS/Better than Burton, Whaaaaa??
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
My BF have Burton pants that are 5 yo or so and still look amazing, and are great functionally on the slopes. So I figured I will go for the "best" and get Burton pants. I noticed these and ordered them as well.in addition to the Burton
Society Pants. To my disapointment, the Burtons ran waay too long (I am 5'6) in size M and since I have some *butt they did not fit in hips and were just uncomfortable. Then I tried these pants on and Wow! did they fit perfectly. I love the velcro waist adjusting straps to make them fit tighter on the top because I hate wearing belts. The zippers are made great, the pockets close downward (important when on the slopes), there are vents to cool off during spring skiing or whenever else. Perfect length. The only thing I wish they came in more colors, I wanted dark purple. Otherwise amazing pants!
Good looking Babe
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium Regular
Bought these for my Girlfriend as a gift. She loves them for snowshoeing/Snowboarding. she loves the zippered vents. Keeps her warm