Why We Like The Plazma Sunglasses
We slide on the Plazma Sunglasses to boost our style and vibe. The grippy nose and temple pads give us no-slip performance as we grind past our limits in the saddle. The three-point architecture holds the built-for-speed frame in perfect optical alignment to give us a clear view of the trail ahead.
- Sporty sunglasses for all your adventures on trail and on water
- Durable yet lightweight frame for all-day comfort
- Prizm lens gives glare-free, enhanced color-contrast performance
- Wider field of view and impact protection for intense pursuits
- Designed to accommodate higher prescriptions
- Included Microclear bag for cleaning and storage
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAKK8IQ
- Prizm (polycarbonate)
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- Microclear bag
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 59 / 18 / 126mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 17, 2022
Favorite new sunnies!
- I've used it several times
Absolutely love me new Plazma Matte Black W/ PRIZM Grey Polar sunglasses. The frame may appear to be a strange shape, but provide a great fit and unrestricted view. Lenses are crystal clear and the polarized lens makes colors appear vivid and bright. Slightly smaller, closer fit. Love them for running, paddling, hiking yoga and everyday use. Very comfortable and grip well around the ears - no slippage while doing activities.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com