O Frame 2.0 Pro XM Goggles
The Oakley O Frame 2.0 Pro XM Goggles are just like your favorite pair of all-mountain skis. They fit that "just right" sweet spot and work for just about all the terrain and conditions you can dream up. Their lenses are durable, protect against harmful UV rays, and provide corrected optics to help you see more clearly as you shred. Their wide frame helps you see more in your peripherals, triple-layer face foam wicks moisture and boosts comfort, and reliable anti-fog coating helps ensure that you won't have cloudy vision when you start skiing hard. Plus, they come with an included pair of secondary lenses that switch out easily when light conditions start to change.
- Solid all-around goggles with clear optics and secondary lenses
- Enhances your optics for better clarity on the mountain
- Wider frame ensures better peripheral vision on crowded trails
- Included lenses can be quickly swapped in changing light
- Anti-fog coating cuts down on clouding when you start working hard
- Fleece-lined face foam feels soft and wicks moisture
- Adjustable strap with silicone lining stays put
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01V7
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, included
- Technical Features
- anti-fog coating
- Face Size
- Case Included
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov