Ready for first-chair.
Ready for the spring groomers or the mid-January tree runs, the Oakley men's Marshall 10k BZI Jacket is a sturdy option for skiing or riding all winter at the resort. Built from a 100% polyester construction, the Marshall is fortified with a (waterproof-ish) FN Dry membrane that keeps you protected from light precip and dry snow. But even if you run into base-are rain and the pants start taking on moisture, they're reinforced with Thinsulate synthetic insulation that retains its heat when wet, so you'll still be warm even if conditions aren't optimal. A helmet-compatible hood keeps your coverage intact in a variety of terrain, and a removable powder skirt prevents loose snow from making its way into the interior to saturate your underlayers.
- A jacket for skiing and snowboarding at the resort
- FN Dry 10K shell repels light snow and wind
- BioZone mapped insulation maximizes warmth where you need it
- Thinsulate fill is warm and retains heat when wet
- Snap-up and removable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Hood is helmet compatible for shock absorption