Whether you prefer a long stretch of open road or a trail through the mountains, enhance your riding experience with the Oakley M2 Frame XL Sunglasses. Thanks to an enhanced vertical dimension, these sunglasses offer increased field of vision even when your head is tilted down. A lightweight frame offers wearing comfort and impact-resistant performance. The protective lenses filter out UV rays, as well as harmful blue light, for optical clarity when you're on the move.
- Performance sunglasses for cycling and other active sports
- XL design offers enhanced lens coverage and protection
- Plutonite lenses filter out UV rays and harmful blue light
- O Matter frame is lightweight and durable
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads for increased grip
- Interchangeable design lets you switch lenses in seconds
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK01J7
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- Interchangeable Lens
- O Matter
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 85 / 45 / 120mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.