Play it cool.
Dry and comfortable days lapping the backcountry or ripping the resort? Cool. Being wet, soggy, and sweaty? Not cool. The clean, iconic look of Oakley outerwear? Cool. Pants that are sagging off your butt? Not cool. Thankfully, the Men's Hourglass 3L Gore-Tex Pant is made to withstand the nastiest, wettest weather and features a silicone gripper waistband with adjustable tabs, so your bottoms stay securely on your bottom no matter how rowdy your run is. If you're hiking to the top of a peak to catch some fresh, the cross-venting at back thighs and breathable membrane provide plenty of airflow, while the boot gaiters and zippered ankle gussets keep all the pow out of your pants when you make it to trench town.
- Stormproof pants with iconic Oakley style
- Ideal for use in the resort and backcountry alike
- Gore-Tex three-layer membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Cross-venting at back thighs keeps you cool while hiking
- Boot gaiters with hooks and zippered ankle gussets
- Regular fit with adjustable silicone-gripper waistband