Powder in the park.
It's a rarity for sure, but every once in a while you'll ride untouched snow in the terrain park. It might be challenging to launch off the kickers with deep snow slowing you down, but the thought of landing in soft powder stokes your imagination to try new things. No worries about blowing it because the Oakley Men's Highline Biozone Jacket will blow all the snow off you as you ride back down to the chairlift. A powdery park is so rare you probably won't see all that snow on the next chairlift back up, but that's fine because this jacket feels right whether the park's powdery or not.
- Snowboard jacket thrives in the park when it's snowing
- FN Dry membrane and critical seams taped provide waterproofing
- Biozone lining balances moisture management and light insulation
- Underarm zippers allow airflow and sufficient ventilation
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt give a secure fit