Why We Like The Flight Deck M Prizm Goggles
With a design inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, the Oakley Flight Deck M Prizm Goggle delivers a wide-open peripheral and downward line of vision for spotting all of your lines on the mountain. The Prizm lens blocks strategic wavelengths along the color spectrum to maximize the contrast of colors, making every little detail of the terrain in front of you pop. Just like the full-sized Flight Deck, the M separates itself from the pack with a clean-cut frameless design and offers super fast and easy lens changing through its lens sub-frame attachment.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Spherical, jet pilot-inspired goggles for seeing the whole run
- Prizm lens makes the colors pop for easy visibility
- Rimless design makes for easy lens swapping
- F3 anti-fog coating keeps condensation clear
- Triple-layered face foam offers a plush, snug fit
- Included microfiber bag acts as safe storage
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK00XD
- Prizm (injection-molded polycarbonate)
- Interchangeable Lens
- Technical Features
- F3 Anti-fog coating
- O Matter, rimless design, notches for eyewear compatibility
- Face Size
- silicone-backed strap
- Case Included
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- ski, snowboard
4.5 based on 22 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov