From trail to town.
When you’re on the trail, you need to trust your eyewear. The Oakley Crossrange XL Prizm Sunglasses stay in place with interchangeable ear-socks and nose-pads that grip with perspiration, and has a light yet durable frame. Whether you’re watching a sunset or riding a bike, the Prizm lenses will fine-tune the colors you’re seeing while displaying a classic style that fits in nicely when you head back into town. An extra set of temples is included to help you change up your look to match the situation. The extra-large frame size and three-point fit keeps lenses in ideal alignment while eliminating pressure points, ensuring comfort for consumers with larger faces.
- Sunglasses with a casual look and an adventurous feel
- Interchangeable temples for versatility
- Interchangeable nose-pads and ear-socks hold them in place
- Prizm technology optimizes light transmission and visibility
- Q & A
Box was mangled and missing parts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I received the sunglasses and it appeared they were used. The box was ripped open and it looked like it was missing parts given there was an empty bag inside. This wouldn't have been too bad but after contacting customer service I've heard crickets. The poor rating isn't for the actual product but the customer service and what appears an open box item.