Why We Like The Crankshaft Sunglasses
There's nothing worse than being on belay up at Lone Peak with the sun blinding you, even in your peripheral vision. Oakley's Crankshaft Sunglasses solves that problem with their highly protective design that's also durable enough for all your weekend warrior epics. These lifestyle sunglasses merge the styles of Oakley's Gascan and Fuel Cell shades for a bold look. Plutonite lenses filter out all of UVA, UVB, UVC, and blue light up to 400nm, the O Matter frame resists stress and impacts while keeping the weight light, and a Three-Point Fit aligns these sunglasses to your face comfortably. Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Get optimized optical clarity that's protective and durable
- Sleek design that's streamlined and streetwise
- High definition optics that eliminate distortion for clear vision
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #OAK00O2
- Plutonite (polycarbonate)
- O Matter
- Face Size
- medium to large
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 60 / 19 / 132mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.