Insane stretch, crazy comfort.
There's nothing crazy about spending eight straight hours in the water when you're surfing in the O'Neill Men's Psycho One F.U.Z.E. FSW Full Suit. That's because this lightweight, stretchy, and quick-drying suit is made with ultra-soft and -smooth Technobutter 2 neoprene, as well as a host of other comfort- and performance-enhancing features that keep your mind on the waves in front of you instead of on that old, uncomfortable excuse for a wetsuit currently hanging in your garage.
Technobutter 2 neoprene is incredibly stretchy and lightweight, not to mention luxuriously smooth, and Technobutter 2 Air Firewall in the chest traps more heat in your core, where you need it most, so you stay warmer without having to wear a thicker suit. The F.U.Z.E. chest entry system offers easy on-and-off, minimal bulk, wide adjustability, and stretch. Krypto knee pads enhance durability and offer improved comfort, and an integrated key pocket ensures your car or hotel key doesn't end up on the ocean floor.
- A wetsuit for cool-temp ocean and river surfing
- 3/2mm TechnoButter neoprene stays warm down to upper 50s
- F.U.Z.E. chest-zip closure makes entry and exit easier
- TechnoButter 2 retains 30% less water than other neoprene
- Minimal welded seams reduce chafing and enhance durability
- External key pocket wi/ loop reduces parking stress
- Super seal cuffs keep the water out of your sleeves